Good quality tree care services and arboriculture is becoming increasingly important for the health of your trees and the safety of members of the public.
Our tree care specialists can support you in achieving your goals for the complete management and maintenance of your tree stock in any environment. We have been managing trees in parks and opens spaces, on private estates and near highways for over 25 years.
Tree care services we can offer include:
- Expert tree surgery – tree pruning, crown raising, thinning, reduction, felling and dismantling
- Tree surveys and inspections including Tree Hazard surveys and BS 5837 Trees in Relation to Design, Demolition and Construction surveys
- 24-hour emergency response
- Hazardous tree removals
- Vegetation management
- Chipping services and stump grinding
- Hedge trimming and reduction
- Site clearance and brushwood chipping
- Tree planting and aftercare
- Woodland management
We promote best practice in arboriculture and all of our work is carried out in accordance with BS 3998:2010 Recommendations for Tree Work.
Each of our tree care specialists holds relevant City & Guilds NPTC qualifications as a minumum requirement, or are working towards them as part of our apprenticeship scheme, so you can be confident we only employ professionally trained and qualified members of staff.
We are also a corporate member of the Arboricultural Assocaition and all of our personnel recieve RoSPA accredited health and safety training.
Request a quote
If you are looking for a quote for tree care services please fill in the form below and a member of the team will be with you soon:
If you’d like more information about our tree care services in Sevenoaks and Kent, get in touch with a member of the team.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter: @GlendaleUK